Property owners are always careful about picking the right flooring solution. The reason is simple. It is not possible to repair or replace the flooring often, and it should not be an eyesore.
With the rise in the demand for Wpc flooring, there is also an equal surge in the number of Wpc flooring manufacturers in India. Being a beautiful flooring solution that resembles natural wood, the wood plastic composite has naturally become the favorite of maximum property owners.
You’re right to assume that W stands for Wood in the term. But WPC flooring is not about having wood in the regular and traditional sense as your flooring material. It is basically Wood plastic composite flooring, which is the right combination of wood fibers or flours and a heated form of thermoplastic resins.
Wintel Vitrified is presently the most reputed Wpc manufacturing company with a promising future in the industry. The company is ready to provide residential and commercial property owners with the most interesting and durable forms of wood polymer composite flooring.
Essentially, this type of flooring comprises plastic composites and recycled wooden pulps. The Wpc flooring manufacturer applies the right engineering techniques to structurally amalgam the components and create the most special material that can serve as the flooring for years to come.
As you start elaborately understanding the material, you will realize that the wood polymer composite flooring is stronger and sturdier than the rest of the flooring materials due to its layered structure.
Wear and tear are a part of the life cycle of any flooring material. But what will be the outcome if the flooring manufacturers use a special layer on the surface of the flooring to protect the material from scuffs, dents, and scratches? You get the exclusive WPC flooring.
The wear layer is present in different levels of thickness, depending on the Wpc flooring Supplier in India and their manufacturing process. If the wear layer is thicker, the flooring will be more durable. As this layer will act as the protective shield against possible penetrating germs and dust, it will be easier to clean the surface too.
And this is the exact layer that justifies the “W’ of WPC. Meet the talented Wpc flooring Exporter in India like Wintel and you will know what it means by taking the aesthetic value to the next level.
1. With the latest 3D printing technology, it will be possible to impart the perfect look and finishing to the flooring material.
2. The printed top layer will add to the depth of the flooring.
3. The realism of the art is worth mentioning as it is the sole reason that can make people drool at the appearance of the floors.
This layer is ultimately responsible for the extremely tempting look of the flooring material.
Now, this layer is the section that will justify the money that you pay for the strength and durability of the material. WPC flooring is actually stronger than maximum contending flooring options owing to this core layer.
1. The center is high density, but entirely waterproof.
2. The material will not change the dimensions, that is, it won't expand, swell, contract, or peel off even on exposure to liquid spills and standing water as well.
Forget about moisture damage if you have got the WPC flooring at home or office.
Just as any structure needs a central framework, this flooring option is not an exception. The backing layer is the backbone of the entire flooring.
1. The planks are special and offer sound absorption features
2. The material is usually resistant to mold and mildew.
Thus, the wood polymer composite flooring is going to be the most interesting option for flooring that assures high ROI.
Now that you have learned about the WPC flooring, it is time to know about the other side of the story. Welcome to the world of luxury vinyl flooring or LVT flooring which refers to the luxury vinyl tiles. If you have a commercial space, then nothing can beat the advantages of lvt tile flooring as it is the perfect combination for commercial flooring.
1. Highly durable product
2. Elegant designs available
3. A plethora of options for designs
4. Very easy to maintain
The best part is that the flooring can sport the most natural look, but consists of components that can easily withstand the expected commercial environment.
1. The design of the flooring available with the top lvt flooring Exporter in India will impress any property owner owing to the use of authentic wood grains to create a natural look.
2. Color combinations are magical and vibrant to complement a variety of interior decors.
3. The top lvt flooring Supplier in India can vouch for the unparalleled durability of the surface.
4. Ease of maintenance is the tempting factor for installing the lvt flooring in the commercial setup.
5. The longevity of the luxury vinyl tile is not the only defining factor. The luxury vinyl tile flooring will maintain the centralized certification standards.
6. Premium lvt flooring manufacturers in India always use non-phthalate plasticizers.
You are now aware of the long list of benefits that you can experience with the installation of the LVT flooring. As the Luxury Vinyl Tiles replicate natural hard flooring materials like hardwood or stone, you must be curious to know how the Manufacturer In India creates these extraordinary pieces of flooring material.
The research and development team will analyze and evaluate innovative concepts through continuous trial and error. The process includes studying the interactions between different raw materials including polyvinyl chloride resins or PVC and calcium carbonate.
Here, the Manufacturer in Morbi will apply heated rollers for rolling or squeezing the compounds to form the continuous sheet. Manufacturers will manipulate the rolls according to the required width and thickness specifications. After rolling, the sheets undergo cooling and lamination.
The application of heat and pressure will create bonds between the layers. The four layers are
1. The backing layer absorbs sound
2. Fill layer to resist indentation
3. Print layer for best visuals
4. Wear a layer to save from damage.
Wintel masters every procedure discussed here.
Manufacturers emboss the textured designs using heat and pressure. Then they apply the top coat and remove any possible stress between the layers.
Quality control is the ultimate concept of the top manufacturers, thus focussing on the inspection part. Each slab undergoes inspection in air-controlled rooms to check the accuracy of dimensions in different temperatures and conditions. Only the non- defective slabs make their way into the market.
Although there are a lot of similar advantages of both LVT flooring and Wpc flooring, there remain a few differences in various terms. Know about them to make better decisions regarding commercial or residential flooring.
If you ask for the biggest difference between the LVT and WPC flooring, then it is undeniably the construction process.
1. The vinyl flooring core comprises simple PVC, which is a rubber product. Naturally, the flexibility will be higher.
2. But WPC vinyl will have a core of wood plastic composite, which makes the floor hard and stable.
Thus, the feel of the two surfaces can vary.
As the core materials are different, the dimensional stability of the WPC vinyl flooring will be comparatively higher than the traditional LVT. The sturdy surface aids in imparting a softer feel under the sole, with higher resilience to wear and dents.
The traditional vinyl material is flexible and thin. So it will be less forgiving to the imperfections of the underlying sub-floor. But the thicker planks of WPC will always hide the imperfections of the subfloor.
The traditional LVT flooring will always be less costly than the WPC floors. So for a budget-friendly option, you have to always opt for the LVT option. However, spending some more money for acquiring the WPC flooring will be worth the investment.
The above knowledge will help you to make the ideal decision when it comes to the choice of flooring material for your residential or commercial property. With a wide variety of designs available with both options, you just have to be careful about the manufacturer.
Wintel Vitrified should be ideally the right place to shop for flooring options. The availability of a huge collection along with the high-quality materials, make them the most reputed manufacturer in India. Contact the company to learn more about the flooring options and decide likewise. For more information, contact us @ +91 99099 72228 or email us [email protected].
Read More Atrciles:
Article Last Updated: 27th July, 2022